Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Wow, I can't believe I've been absent from my blog for such a long time. It's not that I haven't been crafting, but the photos of what I've been making just haven't seemed to make it onto the blog lately. I do have a good excuse though...




We are so excited to be expecting our first child at the end of May! This holiday is certainly a special one, as we enjoy the special traditions of the season and dream about what new traditions we will create as a family in the years to come.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
My Digital Studio (MDS)

1 comment:

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Oh my!! Can't believe no one left a comment here to congratulate on your big news!!!! Congratulations!! Love your MDS Christmas card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails